Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 30, 2012

{ Snowy Day Craft }


One of the biggest surprise hits of my designer room at the Philadelphia Home Show
was the monogrammed cork "M" I made for a desk accessory.
I was totally surprised at how many comments it got.
It was a last minute project I came up with when I realized I needed a few accessories for the desk.

Since it was such a hit, I thought I'd show you how to make your own.
Step one: gather all you girlfriends and drink a few bottles of wine.


Step two: print our a large letter on the printer.


 Step: Three: Use the paper letter as a guide and hot glue all your corks together.
(I mapped mine out on top of the print out first before I started gluing to make sure I had enough corks.)


I know you really didn't need a tutorial to figure this out, but I gave you another reason to have another glass of wine tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...