Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Finally Letting the Cat Out of the Bag

So, I've finally decided to let the cat out of the bag.  Remember last week when I told you that I had something else in the works?  Well, it's not blog related and it's not Cottage Mama related, it's much bigger than that - about the biggest thing I've been working on in the last year and a half........

I'm Pregnant!!

Wow, this has been one heck of a secret to keep from you all - I've been wanting to tell you guys for SO long.  But I like to wait until I'm through the first trimester to tell most people - I had an early loss in between Savannah and Matilda, so it just makes me feel better to wait.

So yes, I was in the throws of my 1st trimester during Project Run and Play and over the last several months.  Some days I didn't know if I would be able to get through it with all my nausea and sickness, but I did.  Luckily, the 1st trimester yuckies seem to have disappeared as of two weeks ago and I definitely have my normal large appetite back. 

If you've been wondering why there has been less than normal tutorials and sewing things on the blog, that is why.  I just haven't felt up to it.  It's enough for me to get through the day chasing around a 3 year old and 19 month old and keeping up with custom Cottage Mama orders.  So, I hope you'll forgive me.  I'm praying my normal energy level comes back one of these days, but without my beloved coffee, I just don't know.  But you understand, right?

The Cottage Baby #3 is due early September.  We will be finding out what we are having in about 6-7 weeks, so I will keep you updated.  We are SO excited to add another little one to our family and can't wait to find out if it's a he or she.  Savannah thinks it's another sister, but she keeps saying the baby in my belly is "Baby Jesus"...........I guess that's the baby she is most familiar with.  I would be mighty shocked if she was correct.  I think I'd have a ticket straight into heaven for sure if that was the case!

Whew, so glad to finally let you all in on my little secret.  Thanks so much for reading and I'm sure there will be more baby related posts in the future (I won't be able to help myself).

What do you think?  
Will it be Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice or Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...