Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Did you know......


Did you know that there are several ways to keep up to date with The Cottage Mama?

I have recently added a Facebook fan page listed under The Cottage Mama.  I will occasionally be announcing discounts or sales for my etsy shop that will be exclusive for my Facebook fans.  So if you are interested in finding out about these sales, please head on over to facebook and sign up as a fan.  If you guys can help me reach 200 fans over the next week, I plan to offer you something special!


The Cottage Mama



I also signed up for a Twitter account, but please forgive me, I am VERY new to Twitter and because of that I have simply linked my Facebook account to my Twitter account for now.  So feel free to follow me on Twitter if you are more comfortable with that site than Facebook.  You can find me @thecottagemama on Twitter.

Click here to follow me on Twitter

Finally, I have created The Cottage Home community on blogfrog.  Never heard of blogfrog?  Well, come on over and check it out!  On blogfrog we will have a discussion board where you guys can post discussion topics, write comments, ask questions relating to the topics blogged about here at The Cottage Home - Sewing. Cooking. Crafting. And All Things Domestic.  Come join my community!!

Click here to join The Cottage Home Community

On a personal note, my Mom is coming to town from Texas tomorrow so we can attend the Chicago Quilt Festival this weekend - I am SO excited!  I can't wait to hang with my best girlfriend, my Mama, and check out all of the fabric and gorgeous quilts at the festival.  I'm hoping to get some more inspiration for the designs in my etsy shop.

So I will be taking a break from blogging for the rest of the week, but I will check back with you after my Mom's visit!

Have a great rest of your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...