Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ginger Salad Dressing


I just tasted this salad dressing two minutes ago and I am so excited that I had to sit down immediately at my computer to share!  

Do you ever go to those Japanese restaurants where they cook at your table?  You know......i.e. Benihana's or Kobe.  If not, they usually give you this delicious salad to start your meal with this amazingly delicious ginger dressing. 

Well, this is it - it's that amazing salad dressing!!

I almost lost my mind when I tasted this and even better yet - it's a "lite" dressing.  Wooohooooo!  I'm not much of a salad girl, unless it has buttermilk ranch dressing, lots of cheese, bacon and croutons and then what's the point, right?  But this stuff is great and would be so, so, so tasty as a marinade for grilled shrimp, chicken or veggies.  If you are at the store and you feel the same way about the Japanese salad dressing as I do, you must give this a try!

YUM!

Cottage Mama's Note:  If you don't live in an area that carries the "Annie's" products, click here to visit their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...