Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 12, 2010

Easiest Appetizer EVER - Cream Cheese & Olive Crescents

This recipe is so easy, it's almost embarrassing........I don't even know if I should call it a recipe.

Yesterday I wanted to make something super yummy for my daughter and I for lunch (my 2-year old loves olives).  I was kind of in a comfort food sort of mood (what's new, right?) and this is what I came up with and boy was it good!!


Cream Cheese & Olive Crescents

Ingredients:
1/2 brick cream cheese
Marinated olives, chopped - I used an olive muffaleta spread, but olive tapenade would work well
1 package crescent rolls

Directions:








Cottage Mama's Note:  What do you think of my little tutorial?  Like the text on the pictures?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...