Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Ruffle Your Stuff" Contest


Disney, over at Ruffles and Stuff is having a contest - it's called "Ruffle Your Stuff".  If you've ever checked out her blog, you know how she feels about ruffles and feminine details - she loves them!!  And so do I, so I really enjoy reading her blog!

From now through the beginning of April you can enter her contest.  Make something that includes ruffles (you can come up with your own idea or use a tutorial from her blog) - it can be sewn, but it doesn't have to be.  Click here to see some of the creations that have already been entered.

So for fun, I thought I would enter one of my latest ruffle dresses -

The Pink Spring Garden Round-Neck Ruffle Dress

This is a dress I am currently selling in my etsy shop.  This dress is SO fun - it is the most full, twirly dress that is perfect for any little girl.  The dress is made from designer Art Gallery fabrics and has three tiers of ruffles.

The back of the dress is closed with a coordinating fabric covered button.

The neck-line is accented with bright green piping that I think adds a lot of extra detail to the dress!

Finally, I just wanted to show you my new "The Cottage Mama" woven clothing labels.  I know I haven't mentioned much about my shop yet, but I am just starting to get some of my inventory on etsy for sale - so I will let you know when I've got a lot of things up there (www.thecottagemama.com).  I currently have a custom order for one of these ruffle dresses and I donated one of these dresses to a silent auction this past Saturday and it sold for $135!!

So if you have a ruffle creation, you should head over to "Ruffles and Stuff" and enter the "Ruffle Your Stuff" contest.  Or head over there if you just want to be inspired and check out all of the awesome frilly, ruffle creations!!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...