Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pretty Dish Soap Storage

So, I don't know about you, but being the Mom of two little ones (both of which use the high-chair), I am constantly hand-washing their high-chair tray about 4-6 times per day.  I don't care to have things out on my kitchen counter that are not esthetically pleasing, but what a pain to have to get out the dish soap a gazillion times a day.


So I store my dish soap on my kitchen counter in a pretty olive oil bottle.  This way it is always out when I need it, but it still looks pretty.  The soap easily dispenses out of the bottle just by tipping it over and shaking it slightly.  My Mom was the one who originally gave me this idea.......she is such a smart lady!!

Anyway, I just thought I would pass along this idea to you all in case you wanted to "prettify" (I don't know if that's a word) your kitchen counter! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...