Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Issue Delish Magazine - I'm a Contributor!


About 6-months or so ago I was asked to contribute a sewing/craft tutorial for a new online magazine publication called Delish Magazine.  I had checked out their very first issue and I was instantly in love.  I loved the premise behind the magazine - "Live like you mean it".  And on top of this being a fabulous online women's magazine, it is totally free to the reader!


Our fall issue just launched and I really hope you will take the time to visit this wonderful magazine and check out my sewing tutorial.  There is everything from fashion, living, cooking, health, beauty, reading, nesting, sewing and crafting......a little something for everyone.




Here are some pictures for my Laptop / I-pad / Kindle Case Tutorial:




That's all I can show you here on the blog right now.  If you want to learn how to make this Laptop / I-Pad / Kindle Case, you'll have to head over to Delish Magazine and check it out - you won't be sorry, there is a ton of wonderful information in the fall issue.  And when you're over there, check out my little bio on the "contributors" page.  I feel so honored to be part of this group!

Hope everyone had a great weekend - I sure did (but more about that later)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...