Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My First Show

So this Thursday I will be traveling from Chicago down to Tennessee (outside of Nashville) to the Strawberry Patch Barn Sale.  This will be my very first show......ever!  I opened The Cottage Mama this past March and, up until now, have done primarily online and word-of-mouth business.  I'm really hoping to take my business to the next level over the next year and I think doing more public shows will really make it happen.

I have been working around the clock to build up my in-stock inventory (which has been quite difficult in addition to being a mommy, wife and blogger). I just wanted to share with you some of the pieces I will be taking down to Tennessee with me.......I feel like such a proud Mama and I can't wait to meet everyone down south!!



Fall Harvest Dress




Modern Peasant Dress





1940's Round-Neck Dress


Modern Girls Knickers



Ruffle Neck Top



Watercolor Ruffle Pants




Girls Apron Skirt





Retro Halloween Skirt and Top




Fall Ruffle Dress



Hand Embroidered Pillowcase Dress




Fall Ruffle Dress







Modern Little Lady Coat Dress

So that's just a sampling of what I will have on display at the show this next weekend.  If you live around Nashville, please come out and visit me at the show - I would love to meet you!  I'm very excited to see where this all takes me.  What do you think?  Stay tuned.......I will be listing quite a few of these designs in my etsy shop later this month.  Thanks for letting me share!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...