Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 13, 2012

the restrained bouquet






Although I love to put together big fluffy flower arrangements, sometimes the blooms are just so perfect that they prefer to be alone. 






Among my rather large collection of vases, pitchers and flower bowls, I have a couple of quirky, odd shaped holders, that seem to work well when I want to showcase a small posy of perfect blooms like these.







All that is here are four Pierre de Ronsard  roses and a small posy of wild sweet pea (the sort that grows very easily, but unfortunately has no perfume - it's always the way , you just can't have it all!)





 I just love the way the light catches on the petals, and the contrasting shapes and shades of pink.







 I hope you bring a little pink inside today!  :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...