Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, July 21, 2012

good food, good weather, good friends, good brocante ...... good living in Provence!








What can I say?!    Travelling a thousand kilometers to see friends, in  a dreamy setting, with the sunshine and the southern light, and the southern accent .....  it was exactly what we needed!

As promised ... many pictures and few words!

Suffice it to say that life is good, we are blessed, and that even on holiday, I couldn't resist an early brocante:)

I'll let you judge from the pictures .....

















SO happy with the textiles I found at the brocante fair at 6 this morning, old quilts, sheets and other textiles ...



Do you recognise this white ball of loveliness?   It is Gatsby le Mgnifique, who sometimes comes to visit Gibson in Normandy.   I was missing Gibson and Ghetto for my pics, so Gatsby generously agreed to step in as understudy.





Pop by again tomorrow, our friends have lined up so much for us to do and for me to photograph!!


Happy days !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...