Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 9, 2012

a picture I love and your opinion on painting wooden floors




Shooting in and out the house today, saying goodbye to some guests, welcoming others, popping into Paris to collect one daughter + one Ghetto !!

Just wanted to share this picture that I found on Pinterest.  There is so much to love here, especially for me as I am longing to declutter and tone down a couple of rooms here.




I ADORE the tall interior shutters, their shape and patina is perfect.

LOVE the flowers, both in the vase and in the cushion fabric

Don't like the legs on the sofa

LOVE the tarnished mirror.

LOVE the painted wooden floor.  I so wish I were brave enough to do this myself, I keep thinking about it but haven't yet grabbed a brush.     I thought I needed a little market research on this one please.  Would you mind dreadfully?......

 Just raise your hands please if :

a  - you have painted wooden floors
b  -  you regretted it !  :(
c  - you love it and would do it again in an instant ! :)
d  - you have spent hours un-painting wooden floor boards - tell me, was that really awful?







Thank you for any help on the above!

Tomorrow I shall bring you some Paris shots, thank you for stopping by.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...