Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 16, 2012

the late loot shoot






Still catching up with myself after the weekend, but just wanted to show this week's loot shoot, well two actually -  mine and that of a guest here.  You will see that while my loot shoot is quite cute, it rather pales into insignificance compared to that of my friend.  I'll soon be telling you all about her and her surprising store!




Happy to find these matching vases from Monaco, and a fun selection of white china!   Especially since I found a wonderful chair that folds out to become a little ladder - I've always wanted one of these!




The clock face is stunning


 and the matching pair of sheets have beautiful monograms







several paintings I am happy with  ...



 but as I said, it is little compared to friend's finds - I'll be telling you all about her very soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...