Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 22, 2011

A BIG Announcement!


In case you missed the very last line of that poem..........


Can you believe it?  I think I'm still in shock, but we are beyond thrilled!  My husband and I just kind of assumed we'd have another girl since we have two already, but when the ultra-sound technician told us the news, we were utterly stunned.

Me, miss "all about all things girly" is going to be the mama to a little man? Yippee!  This little guy is going to change our family dynamic for sure. We got some great ultrasound pictures of him and I think he looks just perfect (of course I do, I'm his mama).  I know some people don't agree with finding out the gender before the birth, but it honestly makes me feel so much more connected to my baby knowing if it is a boy or girl.  And I love this little guy already.

So, I'm guessing this little man is going to change things up here on the blog.  You know I still do, and always will, love all things girly, but you're definitely going to see a little more variety on here in regards to projects for boys.  This blog is about my life and I have a feeling this little guy is going to steal my heart!  He's expected to be here some time in early September.

And will you believe me if I tell you that I'm already crafting up something for this little guy? Yep, it's just a little something, but I can't help myself.  My head is swirling with all kinds of ideas and I can't wait to start designing his nursery.

Thanks so much for letting me share this wonderful news and yeah for boys!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...