Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{ Design Board Additions }

Thanks to all of you, things have gotten 
really busy around here,
{not to mention a certain little 2, almost 3 year old boy}

At the request of some of my clients,
 I've added 2 things...
#1 is a sort of  "portfolio" of my favorite
Design Boards.
So, if your looking for inspiration,
you just might find it in one of these.

#2 an email link to make it easier for my readers to follow by email
{now, there's no reason to miss a post!}

So, check out both items in the upper right hand corner.
And thanks again to all of you
for your kind words and support.
I read every email.
{hint, if you asked me a question and I never responded, check to see if you've listed your email in your blogger profile}




Horowitz Bedroom

Louis


Fiorella Living Room


Cara Guest Room

Luke's Baseball Room

Liss - Pool Yard


Tiffany's Bedroom


Rainbow Room

McDermott Living Room

Burkholder
Lily

Outdoor Living Room
Master Bath


Office


Jonas

Abby's Room


Farmhouse Dining

Carrie Dining Room

Margolis Boy's Bath

Andrea Kitchen

Andrea & Steve Kitchen

Lisa LR


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...