Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 22, 2011

puppy love

First of all you mustn't think this is turning into a puppy blog !  My life doesn't always  go to plan, or rather doesn't always have a plan to go to, and at the moment - quite unexpectedly - my daily routine is rather dominated by puppies.

So just when I thought there was a danger of me getting bored ... you know, not enough to do.... spending hours reading magazines and sipping wine ... the stuff we all do all the time !  LOL!

Just when we were getting into a routine with Gibson the Great , Gibson the Glorious - we find ourselves with two puppies at home!


Enter ... Ghetto !




Yup, I know he's small, exactly one tenth of Gibson's weight but between the two of them it was love at first sight.  Gibson is showing himself to be a true Golden, generously making room for Ghetto in his bed, pretending to be pulled over by the midget dog in tugs of war, letting Ghetto climb all over him and chew his ears. Amazing.






Puppy love?

In the meantime when Gibson needs a break from nursery school
he takes my son Jim out for a walk to the village shop!



PS  Just realised I forgot to tell you the breed - Fox Terrier YAY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...