Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

this Sunday's loot shoot!

"A loot shoot", that's what the family has started calling it when I come home from the brocante fairs on a Sunday morning and take pictures of my  haul.

This morning saw me on the road pretty early, very early actually considering our late dinner last night , and I was rewarded for my determination with some fun finds.

But I'll let you be the judge!!







I have a special fondness for this small oil painting, 
the sort of Mediterranean coastline that speaks to me



Just love the spine of this cookery book 
'La Veritable Cuisine de Famille par Tante Marie'  
{Real Family Cooking by Aunt Marie}


 a beautifully monogrammed metis sheet



 a remnant of mattress ticking



a huge pile of Villeroy and Boch plates, black on cream




a couple of nice old glass bottles, besides a wonderful fishing basket and
some old French keys




a fun mix of old cutleryand some great enamel pieces including this hand-wash station
and box with lid.





Nearly all of this will be listed today in the brocante store - I know, I know I keep promising that but today it really will happen - but if there's anything that catches your eye, you are welcome to drop me a mail directly.

I hope that you're having a fun weekend, wherever you are


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...