Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 28, 2012

my new brocante store





I am very happy to announce that I  have a new on line
 store for sharing my brocante treasures!

I've been wanting to do this for a while but there 
weren't enough hours in the day!

I have created a new site, still called


but now it is a site instead of a blog.

There are already a lot of items up for sale, and each
 day this week new treasures will be listed.

Tomorrow I shall bring you a giveaway to celebrate this big event.

If you have a look around, I'd love to know how you find it, and also if you spot anything that doesn't function properly!  :)

Thank you for your generous support,
without you none of this would ever be happening!

   




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...