Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 14, 2012

rainy days in normandy








It didn't rain yesterday ... it tipped down.  How can I best explain? ... the skies opened ... curtains of water fell....  we had monumental storms .... we experienced the proverbial deluge!    

 So what did I do?  ..... I took some lovely guests, visiting from the other side of the world,  out to visit a couple of exceptional gardens!






Yes, that is the way of things in this part of the world.  The elements may not always be with us, but they certainly can't keep us down.  Wellington boots are a vital part of any girl's wardrobe here at the moment, and I packed the trunk of the car with a selection of sizes and set off to find my guests.






 I'll be telling you about the second garden later this week, but for now I just want to show you my favourite pictures from Le Jardin Plume - in the rain!  I have mentioned the Jardin Plume before, but had never had the opportunity to take pictures in this season.







Because of the weather this week, there is also no major loot shoot to report, but I have some fun things lined up for the week to come.

I have to say a huge MERCI to everyone who took the time to leave a comment on my last post about blogging and sharing.  Thank you!  Your comments, were so thoughtful and generous, any blogger would be proud to have readers such as you!




I wish you all a wonderful week ahead, 
and thank you for stopping by today.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...