Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 21, 2012

the damp loot shoot





It is hard to convey just how damp it is in Normandy right now!  We seem to have had incessant rain for days or even weeks,  ....  I wanted to take some pictures of the pretty creeper covering so many houses in the valley at the moment, but conditions are not ideal so that will come later in the week




Anyway back to the loot.  Needless to say the fairs are tricky in this weather, and once I get home and dry myself off, I don't feel wildly enthusiastic about setting up a loot shoot somewhere in the garden, so today I shall simply show you shots of stuff I found today, and during the week on a foray into deepest normandy. 

.... I found a few more monogrammed teacloths, ....yeah I know ....
 I have loads already but these are quite lovely, with their red AS




 the sweetest glove box, lined in and out in a pretty 19th century cotton



a really charming and feminine chandelier, and these excellent tin plaques with MA written on

























 and the most wonderful hat box, from Paris, but a store speciallising in hats for American and English clients - !!






some lovely tiny Sarreguemines coffee cups and a few more bits ....

I'm hoping to update my store very very soon, so all of this stuff will be available for sale

thank you for your patience :)







 and finally, Quick is out regularly despite the rain and is strengthening that leg, 
thank you for the emails asking after his convalescence.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...