Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

a christmas mood board - for the men in our lives



So I have been asking around the men in my life - not that there are that many of them!  What colours would they like to see at Christmas?

I actually started using words like 'mood board' and 'vignette' but they just glazed over so we slipped back to familiar terms like 'colour, texture, objects' and it all just came together.  (sorry boys, that was a joke!)




I stuck to dark burgundy, black and silver.  A bouquet of black berried ivy, some brown feather baubles from the tree, antique cutlery and candles (what's new?! ).  An antique map of New York and dominoes for an air of boyish pleasure, a bottle of wine, a little mercury glass and that was it.









This is my last mood board before Christmas, thank you all for your kind comments about them, I so hope you've enjoyed them and maybe taken some ideas for decorating this year.
Only a couple more days to go and I have a little more shopping and wrapping and baking to do, but I'll be back again tomorrow.   Have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...