Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 6, 2012

my favourite château in winter and summer!


I have already told you about the Château de Miserey, just 3 minutes from our home and famous for it's wonderful collection of roses and the kindness of its owners.  Today I dropped by to say hello and ask if I could take some pictures of the grounds in the snow.

I wandered around the park alone, no other footprints visible except for those of the rabbit, deer and fox that call the château theirs.

Since I have often taken photos here, I inevitably have summer versions of today's shots, I though you'd find it fun to compare!




My favourite view in any season, as you come back from the rose gardens you can see the whole property including the church and outbuildings.













A privileged moment I thought you may like me to share.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...