Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 11, 2012

the quiet before the storm



We are in-between cottage guests for a couple of days, and  yesterday morning I slowed down a bit and came across these bluebells in a wood!  It is good sometimes to enjoy a quiet time before the storm  :)

This weekend will be one of the busiest on the fair calendar, and the guests who should have come have had to postpone to July!  So I shall be tearing around Normandy alone picking up goodies as I go!






  A carpet of bluebells in a wood works for me, every bit as well as a field of lavender.  A sight I remember from my childhood; I just love the luxuriant colour, a real carpet of flowers, hope you enjoy them too.









PS.  I have just realised that this is the 800th post I have published on this little blog - 
whoever would have thought I had so much to say!!   Bonne journée mes amis.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...