Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

the turquoise pitcher loot shoot



The sun has come out .... let me just say that again because it's been so long we had almost forgotten what it felt like ... the.   sun.   has.   come.   out!! YAY!



Just as I thought,  there were a load of fairs today and I visited just three.  Friends were here late for dinner yesterday evening which was lovely, but although I managed to get out of bed early to be at the first fair, I didn't feel like trawling fairs all day, and I was home by 10 this morning.



Besides these turquoise pitchers, some good finds today, including some I can't identify!  Like these zinc things, that seem perfect for individual flowers hanging at a window or from a hook.




A rather wonderful painted metal washstand with two darling drawers and little lion feet.



Two fireman's canvas water buckets with great lettering



a whole load of bakers baskets, 



and some old unused boxes of matches



a gorgeous wicker trunk and

a complete set of copper saucepans that I adore because they are so small!






I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful Mothering Sunday if it's today in your part of the world.
 In France we wait until early June.

Wishing you a great week ahead


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...