Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Vogue Abode

I must admit I was excited when Vogue featured their very own Lauren Santo Domingo's apartment. She is a style icon so I was not surprised to see her casa has a personality all its own...I included this picture for two reasons: 1. the chairs in the back-very cool 2. See the dog bronze by the coffee table? It was an anniversary present to her husband she had artist E. Cunningham make of their dog. Maybe Patrick needs a Harry statue....
That hippo is actually a full bar, you know how I love quirky items...this one takes the cake. I wish it were mine.
Don't you love looking at bookshelves and what they hold?
No need to comment on why I love this shot...
Orrrrrrr this one....
This room is about to become a nursery, I hope at some point pictures of the lucky baby's home will float my way.
For more photos and information visit Vogue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...