Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dream Weekend

This weekend I had the most fabulous time on a girls trip to Atlanta to celebrate a dear friend's birthday. The wonderful company and delicious food (I highly recommend Bacchanalia if you find yourself in Atlanta) would have made this weekend perfect; but the goodness did not end there. The icing on the cake was staying at the St. Regis thanks to the birthday girl. GORGEOUS. Let me just tell you, we felt like fancy people this weekend and I liked it. The St. Regis is truly a spectacular hotel. The only negative about staying in this lap of luxury was the reminder that I missed the showhouse held there a while back. So I thought since I am iced in today I thought it would be the perfect time to revisit it...Yep, still kicking myself for missing that one. Oh well, at least we were able to pretend to call the St. Regis home this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...