Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Talented Tuesday: The Cottage Home Flickr Group


I'm not sure if you are aware, but there is a flickr group dedicated just for the readers of The Cottage Home blog.  This is a place for you all to show off the projects that you have made using tutorials found on The Cottage Home.

I love, love, love sharing tutorials with you all, but what I love even more than that is seeing what you create from those tutorials.  I have been so inspired by the pictures and links that you send me everyday and it keeps me motivated to work on new tutorials.  I would love to feature some of you amazingly talented folks!  If you have made something from The Cottage Home tutorials, please add it to the flickr group and who knows, maybe the you'll see your project here on the blog someday! 

If you add a picture to the group, please include a link to your blog post if you would like to have your blog linked.  If you do not have a blog, that's ok too, just include your name or screen name.

So, here are some of the very first, super-talented The Cottage Home readers..........

 Alida from I Make Stuff

from Plain Jane Sews

from Jbrok77



from Michelle Bell

Krista from Handmade Homemaker

Amber from Strawberry Lane


Thank you to everyone who has uploaded pictures to The Cottage Home flickr group!  I would love to feature everyone one of these days, so keep uploading your pictures.  I can't wait to see more of what you all have created! 

The talent, creativity, and artistry in this world astounds me.  Thank you for sharing and letting me be a part of it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...