Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

a monochrome loot shoot - less is more

Few words,
few colours,
little time to write,
many pictures
much enjoyment.



 I don't know why, but today I was only attracted to neutrals at the brocantes I visited.  Came home, opened the car and couldn't believe how monochrome my purchases were.  Love it!

Ella helped me with the pictures today - thank you honey! -   Busy, busy busy here, lovely guests in the cottage, a trip to prepare in the coming week, deadlines to meet.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to list all of these items in the brocante store.  Some are already reserved!  A couple I've kept for myself :).  If you're interested in anything you see, don't hesitate to drop me a line, and I'll fill you in on the details.



























Thank you for following my loot shoots,
thank you for reading my blog
I wish you all a happy and colour coded week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...