Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 11, 2011

a rainy loot shoot




A wet day today, but luckily this morning my youngest and I  were off early before the skies opened and we managed to get to a couple of fairs in local fields and villages.








By the time we arrived home it was raining hard so the loot shoot had to be set up on the barbecue table, but I sort of like the colour palette there anyway.  Ghetto offered to help, and you can imagine that he made things much easier ! ..........






My favourites today?  My lantern; the creamy old Sarreguemines plates; the turquoise ladle and the most wonderful shabby watering can.





Of course today we are also thinking about this day 10 years ago, when the world changed forever.  Our thoughts are especially with the families who have suffered and who still suffer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...