Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 23, 2011

small is beautiful



In Nice this week to help my daughter settle into her new flat for her studies, I have rediscovered the joys of the student garett where small is beautiful and less is more.    Fitting a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and living space into less that 500 square feet is an interesting exercise, and to help us with some ideas I indulged in a little research.





These pictures are from a tiny flat in Rome where full visual effect  has been made of the 15 foot ceiling height, and the bold use of colour and geometric design takes your breath away without leaving you time to wonder how they fit it all in.

The style maybe the opposite to the way we live in our home but I love the freshness and the bright airy atmosphere.

  I could definitely live here if I had to be in town - how about you?







all photos thanks to Cote Sud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...