Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, September 17, 2011

{ Yardstick Staircase }

if you work in enough 5 minute long intervals,
you will eventually complete a project...
well, complete is a pretty strong word.

there's still staining of the stairs to do, 
and adding some trim edges to the left and right on the risers, 
and may be a top trim as well...

but who has the patience for all that when I can just download the
mostly finished photos and have all of you "eww & ahh"
and move my hyper brain onto the next project?

are you with me?
thought so.
so here it is...


a few weeks ago it looked like this - 


I wasn't exactly sure of my plan for the steps, 
but, I knew I wanted something different.





Linky this idea to 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...