Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 16, 2012

A french bedroom to re-do








What do you think about this room?  The photo is from Art et Decoration,  the bedroom of a Paris flat.  I think it makes an interesting exercise in interior design.

A difficult space to furnish as the room is fairly long and narrow with all the light at one end.

I like the mouldings on the ceilings and the walls,  and the old writing desk with the pink inside, and I'm sort of intrigued by the black upholstered wall ....   but I'm not convinced by the overall effect.

I would change the drapes, and alter the colour of the floor and ........ and ......

but first of all you tell me -

 if you were given this room as a clean palette, what you would you do with it?

  ~ oOo ~


and on another note ...

new in the store this beautiful white ironstone tureen, a century old!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...