Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

brocante tours for 2013





Thank you to those of you who have been waiting patiently for details!  I am happy to say that dates are secured for two brocante tours next year.  The first tour will be end April, and the second early September.





  I shall be offering the same style of tour as in 2012, it worked so well and everyone was so happy.  

So there will be:
 visits to fairs and to local dealers,
 bargains to be found, 
great food, 
accommodation in an 18th century château,
 and of course the beautiful Normandy countryside to enjoy.




 The new feature for next years tours will be a demonstration and lesson in true French cuisine, I am so excited about this.  I know that all my guests appreciate the finesse of the meals here, so to see exactly how its done will be a great interlude to all the shopping!




I'll be writing to everyone who already asked about the tours,  but if you would like to receive information about prices just get in touch and the details will be sent straight away.







 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...