Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I ♥ bunting



I  ♥  bunting, I can't help it, it must be my British blood.  Give me a green lawn, a village fête, a summer party any day, but preferably give them to me dressed with bunting.

I love patriotic bunting, flowery bunting, stripes and checks.  I prefer cotton, but like paper too.





Imagine how pleased I was this week, when I stopped by at Bords de Scene, and found that Christelle had changed her shop decor ( again!) and invented a whole new approach to bunting - black and white!  Her flags are cut from old sewing patterns -  I am lucky to know creative girls like her!











so where does your preference lie?  
summer colours against a blue sky, or chic french monochrome?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...