Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Nursery: Looking Up

Originally I wanted to wallpaper the whole nursery, which I have not completely ruled out, but most recently I have been pondering just doing the ceiling. The first samples are in and I am not sure what to think....There are several I really like but they all have their own problems: too large of scale (not that that would stop me), too dark on low ceilings (probably would not stop me either), big price tags for this purpose (okay this one might be a deal breaker). There are still some more on the way, I will let you know when those arrive. Here are some more that did not make the cut for this project but I do love them...


Especially this one. Beaded, metallic paper? Yes please, you need to be used in a client's home or my future home...


View from the floor looking up...

PS- Thank you for the birthday wishes, y'all are too sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...