Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Light

Hi, sorry for the absence yesterday, we were dealing with a very large pine tree that tried to take out our house. We are fine, Harry (dog, the only one home at the time) is also fine although I think he needed a Xanax and the house is fine for the most part but it was craziness nonetheless. Anyhoo, I had several e-mails about the light in the soon to be nursery...I found it in an antique store months before Patrick and I bought our house 4 years ago and it stayed in the back in my car for a lonnnnnggggg time but I knew I wanted it. The store thought it came from a restaurant probably from the 50's but that is all I know, sorry I wish I knew more.
I do love this light, but it is not staying in the nursery. I have another light I want to use (if it ever comes, I am starting to doubt I will ever see it). This light will go to a good home though, our guest room! I can't wait to have a different light in there, it has been neglected for way too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...