Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 14, 2012

blogging friends and cool gifts!




The reason that Ghetto is looking so doleful is that this morning we waved good bye to two wonderful blogging friends Jeanne Oliver and Tracy Leber .   They came here to look for brocante and discover Normandy.  We had great fun driving around and finding treasure for them to take home.

Tracy writes and styles the beautiful photography blog French Larkspur.   Her sure eye for interior design has resulted in her home appearing  in magazines and books.  Jeanne writes Jeanne Oliver Designs and is currently putting together a wonderful e-course on home design.

But just look what treasure they arrived with!!   Jeanne and Tracy were kind enough to gift me this beautiful tote, fresh from Jeanne's latest collection of bags, and I just love it!   The bag is made from  a stunning vintage fabric, and lined in a beautiful cream canvas, it has a little pocket inside, lovely leather handles and it looks just as good hung from a coat hook as stood between a door and a doleful dog!!




You can find out more about Jeanne's bags and clothes right here.




Thank you for reading me at the moment, life has been so hectic here that my posts are less full and varied than usual, but I'll soon be back into my usual rythym.


This fall I shall be recommencing my series about my stylish French girlfriends; I'll be showing you more dreamy properties for sale; sharing with you my new resolutions for updating my make-up and wardrobe and generally chatting about life here in Normandy.

Merci mes amis!   I wish you all a colourful weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...