Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 10, 2012

the brocante tour loot shoot, dinner at home and a fond aurevoir



 Goodness me what an amazing weekend!   How many good moments, hunting for loot; enjoying good restaurants; stopping at the side of the road for impromptu photos of a château or a beautiful view; getting up at dawn to check out a local fair.




 But  the last day had to come, and with it, the last fair
shopping for a picnic lunch;
a loot shoot with just some of the treasure my guests had found
packaging goodies to send home 
and finally a dinner here at my french country home






















































I am a very lucky blogger, to have such lovely people read my blog and who want to come and share the fun of brocante hunting.  Added to which of course, the flawless logistics, masterminded by Michele at Tea Garden Travel.


Thank you for stopping by to hear about the tour, tomorrow I shall be back to business as usual!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...