Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

resting and riding in the french countryside





The past fortnight has been extremely fun and extremely busy.   So when my last guests for the week left this morning I had no trouble refusing an invitation to ride with my daughter and a friend.  Those of you who ride will understand.  Get into that saddle and you just forget about your list of things to do, fatigue disappears and it's just you and the horse.

Some rather weird pictures I know, but I just popped a mini camera into a saddle bag, and clicked as we slowly padded our way along the beech tree lined alleys.  Chatting about nothing in particular, laughing at hopeless jokes, making extravagant plans  ...  girl talk.  I even attempted a video, but the screen moved around so much with the rhythm of the horse walking that it would have made you sea-sick!












 And finally for those of you who have been kind enough to ask about Quick's progress after his fracture.  The vet gave us a thumbs up yesterday, and his re-education will now start, with daily walks and one happy girl on his back!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...