Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

!! merci !!





Well it feels like it should be a milestone, although I'm not totally sure what it means....


I have never asked anyone to click on my page,
and unfortunately I don't have that much time to visit other pages but...

yesterday I reached 10,000 likes on my facebook page for the blog!

  
      .   .  T .  H .  A .  N .  K  .  .  . Y . O . U  .   .


 My facebook page is where I get to share the bits and bobs of everyday life here.

Hundreds of images I snap during my day, fleeting moments;

pictures I've seen elsewhere and loved and wanted to share.



If you are one of those who have clicked me a 'like', then thank you so much;
without your encouragement none of this would have ever seen the light of day.

And to thank facebook for their savoir-faire, I intended to add a little share button here,

 but hey!

 I simply didn't manage that one - further proof that we can enjoy technology
without understanding the first thing about it!

So my friends, from this fb-illiterate but grateful blogger

merci!

or did I already say that?!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...