Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 8, 2011

bloggers + brocantes = fun



Having a  lot of fun here this week  as I am lucky enough to have Julie of Being Ruby staying in our cottage!  As you will know if you visit Julie's beautiful blog, she is a whizz with the camera, her pictures are amazing so I'm a bit shy about taking pics this week, but today we headed off together at an UNEARTHLY hour hoping to strike gold at the brocantes in deepest normandy.

Julie has been to France before, but this is her first time in Normandy, so I was really glad to be able to show her some of the pretty spots around here.  We drove a long way today and sorted through a lot of uninteresting junk in the fairs, but in the end it was worthwhile as we came home with a totally respectable load of loot!

Here are my favourite shots of the day, I'll let you be the judge....














Gibson  and I hope you have had a fun weekend too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...