Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

mon bouquet du jour


Sometimes you don't even intend to create a bouquet, your mind a million miles from home, and the flowers just come together unassisted.  It's happened to you too -  out on a country walk and returned home with  a posy, you know how it goes.


Last week I was driving home from Paris and as I turned the corner onto our valley, I couldn't resist pulling off the road  and getting out of the car to admire the view.    From the sky my eyes wandered down to my feet and I discovered that there were all sorts of wild flowers growing on the road edge.




 It was irresistible: five minutes later I found myself holding a bunch of flowers that were simply plopped into an old French utility jar as a vase.  As I said , some bouquets are not even intended ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...