Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 22, 2011

The "Children At Play" Collection

Last week I mentioned that I was working on a collection of pieces featuring my own sewing patterns for "Sew Beautiful" magazine.  I thought maybe you would like a little peak into some of the pieces that are being sent to the magazine this week for the photoshoot that will take place in early September.  The whole collection is design in "Children At Play", a new fabric line, by Sarah Jane Studios.

All of the following pieces are from my own sewing patterns and will be released at various times over the next year.  The Cottage Mama Sewing Patterns will be print patterns and will be available in multiple retail venues (in-store and online) as well as through my etsy shop.  Several of the patterns include multiple variations on the same dress or outfit so you will be able to get creative and make whatever design suits your personal style.



 Janey Jumper Ruffle Front Dress




 Children on Parade



 Shortcake Double Ruffle Birthday Party Dress


 The Little Man Shirt



 Shortcake Reversible Romper
(with Ruffle Bonnet - free pattern and tutorial found HERE)



 Janey Jumper Scallop Dress


 Retro Rocket Romper

The Little Man Vest

Speaking of "The Little Man," it's hard to believe that our own little man is scheduled to be here in 2 weeks!  This pregnancy has just flown by so fast.  With my other two little ladies, the last month seemed painfully slow, but I guess when you keep yourself busy, time flies!  

I have to be honest and say I'm starting to feel pretty tired.  I really want to tie up some loose ends with the shop and my patterns.  I've also got a few more things to go up on the blog before his arrival but then I think I will take some much needed R & R (assuming he doesn't come early).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...