Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 1, 2012

a very special client buying brocante





This weekend I am having a great time hunting for brocante
 with a girl who takes shopping to a whole new level!      Let me explain....






I am thrilled this weekend to host Jeni of Found Vintage Rentals.  Jeni's company rents out vintage furniture and accessories for weddings, parties and corporate events.






I had already seen Jeni's site and blog, but I had no idea of her sure eye, and real flair for finding everything required for a truly vintage decor.  Her inventory alone runs to pages of treasures.










I really think this is the coolest idea I have seen for a modern and romantic use of French brocante.












This weekend she has been buying  new treasures for her catalogue of pieces to rent,  so she can offer even more choice to her clients.








The inventory to her store of rental items covers eveything from seating to vintage shutters to the cutest chairs to trunks to birdcages ... I could go on for ever but it's better if you check it out directly.




Found Vintage Rentals is based in California, but they seem to supply their treasures to weddings a long way from home.  In fact, if I were organising a wedding I would love to have Jeni style my decor!




Tomorrow I shall show you the pictures of Jeni shopping and of course of her loot shoot which makes mine look very modest in comparison.




A demain mes amis,
 thank you for reading me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...