Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 29, 2012

a wet and windy loot shoot




There is a LOT of weather around this week, we have had rain and wind all week long, and I almost stayed in bed this morning, instead of braving the elements to check out the brocante fairs.



 
The first two were disastrous, I found almost nothing, but the third was totally worthwhile.  In a lovely setting on grass under huge beech trees;  pretty but very, very muddy.

The wind raged incessantly as I stomped around the fair with a friend, pausing now and again to shelter under a tree when the rain got too heavy.

Amazingly there were still people selling, and I was pleased with my haul.  Also amazingly I found a mannequin, the second in two weeks, having found none for a year!




Ghetto and Gibson helped me set everything out in the garden for a quick, if damp loot shoot between showers.

They liked what I bought, but they would have liked even more to come with me this morning ..... in their dreams!










So without more ado, here is what I found, I hope you enjoy and  I wish you a fun and sunny week ahead.






PS  Ghetto hopes you like his haircut, a bit tidier than when you saw him on Friday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...