Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 20, 2012

kitchen design and curtains - your ideas please


Thank you for all your comments this week - amazing!  The past couple of days have been pretty rich in emotion on the blog so today I want to lighten up a bit and simply talk to you about  curtains in the kitchen!



So here's the thing.   I shall be reworking my kitchen in a couple of months time, it's only about 10 years overdue, so there's no real rush, and I keep being drawn to curtains instead of doors beneath a worktop.


Every practical ounce of me is screaming "don't do it" ... "this way lies madness"  , but it just looks so pretty.




Now I am sure that you have an opinion on this one, maybe you have curtains in your kitchen, maybe you have had and have sworn never again ... please tell me.




thank you for your help and bon weekend!


PS  Is anyone else having trouble adding new blogs to their blogroll?



all photos from pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...