Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 15, 2012

an early season loot shoot!!


 Today is another one of those busy days, and after a quick tour of some fairs at dawn, I just have time to show you a couple of shots of my loot.

I was particularly pleased to find some old wooden butter spoons, and an olive ladle.   Some great old stoneware ktichen pots and ....











I also love these metal decorative crowns from old oil lamps.  I thin they look great perched on a bed of moss and used as candle holders, but I'm sure there would be other good ways to use them too....




and just look at this wonderful top hat; still in its orginal box - love the banner on the box and the unused hat!




Hope you are enjoying a good weekend

thank you for reading me, et à demain!

PS  couldn't resist another shot of those candle crowns, lit up on the dinner table!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...