Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 23, 2012

dusk in my June garden





 Don't you just love that special light, you sometimes get on a summers evening?  

 Although the weather here continues to be moody, we have had a couple of lovely evenings here this week with the most incredible light at dusk.  Pretty hard to convey via photo, but I tried to capture the mood, and make the most of our climbing Bobbie James rose which is doing its best to steal the show!











The white border in front of the terrace is flowering well at the moment, and the climbing rose Félicité Perpétue at the gateway is blooming with its tiny, pink buds, and fragrant double rose heads.








And by the way, for those who ask, No!  I don't force Gibson to lie down centre stage whenever I take a picture, it's all his idea!  He sees the camera, and chooses a strategic spot to lie down facing me, it is really quite uncanny.   The boy's a natural ...






I wish you all a happy start to your weekend, thank you for reading me this week.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...