Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Cottage Mama ~ BIG News!!


Do you see what it says in that picture right above my name?  

It's the big news I've been wanting to share with you all ~ I'm officially an author!

I've just signed a contract with a major publishing company for a book that will be released in October 2013.  I know it seems way off, but my manuscript is actually due by the beginning of this coming January 2013.  So what does that mean?  It means I'm going to be one busy lady over the next six months.

Now I wish I could tell you all the details about the book, but I think we are going to save some of that until we get closer to the book release date.  What I can tell you is that it is a sewing related book and it will be filled with incredible photography and lots of inspiring ideas.

It has always been a dream of mine to write a book, it's just hard to believe that I am at this point only 2.5 years after starting The Cottage Mama.  It's kind of surreal, really.  The fact that someone wants me to write a book and publish it is so incredibly flattering, to say the least.  I woke up the other morning and totally forgot that I am writing a book.......like it was a dream or something.  But apparently I am writing a book and I better not forget it because I've only got six months to get it written!

I have always believed in dreaming big.  It's just quite amazing when those dreams turn into reality.
As cheesy as it may sound.......dreams really do come true......that, I know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...