Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 9, 2012

roses from my garden




A little 'bouquet du jour' to start your weekend.  We have had torrential rain this week, in fact a friend summed it up quite nicely "il fait très beau pour un mois de novembre" ... we're having very nice weather for a month of November!






Consequently my poor peonies have taken a real battering and the roses are wondering whether it was such a good idea to open up their buds.

Still I wandered the garden this morning, secateurs in hand, and put together this bouquet.  Last week it was blue and white, this week multi coloured, and next week I'll try an all white arrangement.





I cut roses, peonies, climbing hydrangea, lupins, euphorbia, the flowers from the ground elder that plagues me in one corner of the garden and some valerian.  I hope you like it.





I have always loved putting bouquets together for the house, but it wasn't until I had the blog that I realised how much fun it is to take the photos and 'stage' them - thank you!








Thank you for reading me again this week, thank you for the many wonderful and interesting comments I received, I am so sorry it isn't possible to reply to them all.






I wish you all a wonderful weekend.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...